Pearl Public Library
Central MS Regional Library System has an opening for a Branch Manager to fill a full time position at the Pearl Public Library in Pearl, MS.
SCOPE: Performs under general supervision, following oral and written instruction. This position reports to the Director and has responsibilities for directing and managing a branch.
BASIC FUNCTION: Branch Managers are in charge of all aspects of branch library operations. Responsible for staff, physical plant, materials, programming, community contacts, and local reference.
1. Education requirements:
a. An ALA MLS degree for Librarian II and Librarian III.
2. Previous work experience in a public library is highly desirable with two (2) years of supervisory experience.
3. Must be computer literate.
4. Possess good communication and reference skills.
5. Be able to lift from 30-40 lbs.
6. Be able to reach shelves above shoulder height and bend to reach shelves close to the floor.If you are interested in this position please send applications to Scott Ash, Coordinator of Branch Services. Applications may be sent to Central Mississippi Regional Library System, P.O. Box 1749, Brandon, MS 39043, or at email@example.com
Applications may be printed here (4 pages) or picked up at any CMRLS Branch. Applications (whether returned to a branch or sent by fax, postal service or email) will only be accepted when jobs are listed. Central Mississippi Regional Library System P. O. Box 1749 100 Tamberline Street Brandon, MS 39043 Brandon, MS 39042 Phone: 601-825-0100 FAX: 601-825-0199
Back to CMRLS Home page